Terms & Conditions
Please make cheques payable to “Viridian Distribution Ltd”. Bacs/Bill Payments to our HSBC account, sort code 40-14-14, account number 0188 8064. Please put your business name and the first part of your post code in the “Reference” box.
- Orders are accepted subject to availability of stock.
- Opening order value £300.00 thereafter the minimum order value is £50.00 ex VAT.
- For EU Countries delivery is £20.00 for orders up to £199.99, £10.00 on orders £200.00 – £299.99 and free for orders over £300.00.
- To following postcodes: BT, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28 & 33-56, IV63, KW1-17, PA20-49 & 60-78, PH18-26 & 30-44, PH49-50, HS1-9, KA27-28, ZE1-3, All IM, All JE & GY, TR21-25, carriage is £15 on orders up to £149.99 ex VAT, £5 on orders between £150.00 – £199.99 ex VAT and free on orders of £200 and over ex VAT.
- Any specific delivery requests that incur us costs will be passed on to you, e.g. timed deliveries & deliveries outside UK.
- All prices quoted are subject to confirmation at the time of ordering and are exclusive of VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- The first two orders are pro-forma; should you want a 30 day account, we may offer you one after you have filled in an account opening form and subject to approval. We reserve the right to put an account back on to pro-forma should you not stick to our terms and conditions. Payment due within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Account settlement by credit card will incur a handling charge of 4% of total invoice. Debit cards no handling charge.
- Responsibility for goods passes to the customer upon receipt. Titleship of goods does not pass until payment is received in full.
- Any discrepancies must be reported within three days of receipt of goods.
- Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% over base per calendar month.
- Any charges incurred by Viridian due to returned cheques will be passed back to the issuer.
- Customer information will be stored by the company. Company and credit information may be shared with trade bodies and associations for monitoring and administrative purposes, such as for trade references and similar purposes.
- Any matters of dispute arising under these conditions will be interpreted under the laws of England.